Friday, October 16, 2009

HELLO FROM THE FATTY PUMPKIN ELF AND MYSELF "THE TREASURE HUNTER". I'VE BEEN SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW FOR THE COOLEST WISH LIST TREASURES FOR MY STORE AND WEBSITE http://awishortwoago.com I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THE PICTURES ON THIS BLOG. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING JUST EMAIL ME awishortwoago@live.com. HOWEVER, I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR THE MESS I'VE MADE . I JOINED THIS PARTY VERY LATE AND IN THE SHORT TIME DIDN't QUITE GET THE TECHNIQUE RIGHT. EXCEPT FOR OWOH I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO BLOG WORLD. SO THERE ARE DOUBLE PICTURES AND LACK OF TITLES ETC>>> BUT I'M STILL HAPPY TO BE HERE HANG'in OUT WITH ALL OF YOU. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME. THANK YOU TO VANESSA FOR HER SUPERIOR HOSPITALITY AND JAW DROPPING TALENT. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THANK YOU TO KAERIE FAERIE, WHO PERSISTED ON GETTING ME INVOLVED. I WILL BE BLOGGING NOW REGULARLY AND I LOOK FORWARD WITH ANTICIPATION AT MAKING WONDERFUL NEW FRIENDS! LOVE, PEACE AND OF COURSE BEST WISHES (Hee Hee) THE TREASURE HUNTER of A WISH OR TWO AGO

17 comments:

  1. Muwahahahahahaha!

    What gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing and welcome to the blog world! :D

    I'm visiting from Beyond to celebrate the spookiest Halloween blog party ever! I hope you are having a fang-tastic time today! You are cordially invited to share in the celebration at my party HERE. I do hope you'll stop by!

    Have a spook-tacular day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that your blog is going to be wonderful.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! It is so very nice to meet you! Have a magical weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you did a great job, on such short notice, do you still feel my hands on your back pushing, have a great weekend
    Your shop looks stocked with fabulous treasures
    Kaerie Faerie
    blog mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your photos are beautiful. I swooned when I saw your header. Do keep blogging. Renee is correct, it is going to be a wonderful blog! Do stop by my party and join Alice and Dead Bob. If you dare! **kisskiss** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Party! :)
    http://carolinescrafts-carolinejones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all your decorations and treasures :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!! I can just imagine what your store looks like in person. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings & Salutations, just flying by to see all your pretties & say hello.

    Thought I'd leave my Halloween Party Extravaganza & Giveaway Link:
    http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/2009/10/lady-lyndy-sorceress-of-light-halloween.html

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY...

    Cosmic Blessings With Love & Joy, Lyndy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to BlogLand. It takes patience and practice! Just Blog about anything your enchanted heart desires and Blog without obligation *winks*
    Beautiful photos!
    Give a holler if you ever need anything or have any questions! Nice to meet you!
    I flew in from Vanessa's Magical Party!
    I enjoyed my visit! <{:O)
    Be Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those illuminate pictures, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your images are hauntingly bootiful. Have a spooktacular day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have become enchated with your blog already and you have only given a few teasing pictures. Your shop looks wonderful. Welcome to the blogging world, I will definitely be back for more updates!

    Happy Haunting!
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Wonderful Halloween posts! Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pic of the fairy on the bicycle. Welcome and don't worry, you will get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work!!!!

    Please stop by my party and giveaway!!

    http://littlebearries.blogspot.com/2009/10/come-in-come-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Blog is wonderful! I love all your beautiful pictures :)

    It is taking me a bit to get around to everyone from Vanessa's little party so please excuse my tardiness!

    Happy Scary Day~
    LuLu~*

    ReplyDelete